WHAT IS A LIFE COACH?
Coaching is Essential in Today’s Fast Paced World
Competitive athletes rely on a coach for their experience, enthusiastic support, objective, perspective and insight. Competing in today’s ever- changing business environment doesn’t it also make sense to partner with a personal life coach? Top CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives and business professionals certainly do. A life coach is someone professionally trained to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
A life coach encourages and counsels on a range of professional and personal issues. The coaching process takes on specific professional concerns, personal goals and analyzes the life cycle of the client. The coach identifies existing and potential challenges and obstacles and devises a plan of action designed to achieve specific outcomes.
The coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
- Identify, interrupt and create a vision for what the client wants
- Use strategic intervention techniques to fine tune goal setting
- Promotes client’s self-discovery
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with the client’s goals, personality and vision
- Champions client accountability to increase productivity
Research shows that coaching and training is a far more potent combination than training alone. In fact, training alone can increase productivity by 22.4%, but when combined with weekly life coaching, productivity is boosted by 88%.
Why do we do the things that we do? Because if it was so easy to change we would do it! A professional life coach can help you to uncover what is shaping and controlling your emotions and the choices that you make as a result of those emotions and thoughts.
- Improve Your Mindset – Optimize the set of beliefs that you have about yourself and your potential.
- Find Your Purpose – Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will enable you to breakthrough to the next level.
- Maximize Your Health – Achieve your health & fitness goals – maximize your health and become more of what you want out of life. You will gain more energy, more vitality and more accountability from a coach that partners with you.
- Increase Passion Trust and Love in your relationships – remove the deep-rooted emotional roadblocks that are keeping you stuck in a pattern of physical and emotional disharmony.
- Enhance Your Leadership Skills – Influence others to create change. Great leaders aren’t just born, they can always be cultivated. Incorporate the six essential qualities of a leader: confidence, focus, honesty, positivity, decisiveness.
- Advance Your Career – Gain confidence in times of uncertainty and step out of your comfort zone to drive sales & profits.
- Increase Your Productivity – Develop an action map of real, attainable steps to move you closer to having more time with those that matter the most.
- Gain Confidence – Increase your self esteem and gain confidence so you can achieve your goals.
- Grow Your Wealth – Action steps to move you closer to creating abundance in your life.
The life coaching process includes:
- Qualify goals and defining success
- Create professional and personal action plans
- Reframe limiting perceptions
- Create an abundance in your life, while growing your wealth
- Calibrate your compass and find balance
- Remove bias perceptions that are blocking effective communication in your work environment
- Achieve weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Fine tune your entrepreneurial acumen
- Manage an important life or business transition
Most coaching sessions are 50- 60 minutes in length. In the session, you will discuss your progress thus far and revisit your goals for upcoming sessions to make sure that you are on track in hitting your goals.
TIPS TO FIND THE RIGHT LIFE COACH
READY TO FIND YOUR AMAZING COACH?