ABOUT LIFE COACHING
LEARN ABOUT LIFE COACHING PROCESS
Finding a life coach that is an ideal fit for you can be a challenge. It is a good idea to know what the areas of life coaching are, so you can have the right expectations about professional life coaches going into your search.
A life coach encourages and counsels on a range of professional and personal issues. The coaching process takes on specific professional concerns, personal goals and analyzes the life cycle of the client.
The personal life coach identifies existing and potential challenges and obstacles and devices a plan of action designed to achieve specific outcomes.
The Life coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
- Identify, interrupt and create a vision for what the client wants
- Use strategic intervention techniques to fine tune goal setting
- Promotes client’s self-discovery
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with the client’s goals, personality and vision
- Champions client accountability to increase productivity
READY TO FIND YOUR AMAZING COACH?
Research shows that coaching and training is a far more potent combination than training alone. In fact, training alone can increase productivity by 22.4%, but when combined with weekly life coaching, productivity is boosted by 88%.